THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

andaiku tahu

Last Sunday i fall sick again within a short period of time. I wasn't sure what wrong with me but God please cure me soon. My mum call me just now telling me that she was thinking of me in the afternoon and wondering why i haven't call her as usual. I told her that probably her motherly instinct made her realized something wrong with me over here. I apologize and she trying to give me hers comfort by saying that I might be so stressed out with office works.

Talking about instinct trust me guys if you suddenly think of someone, it means that someone is also thinking of you. I always believe in my instinct and in fact I'm an instinct man .. haha:)

You must also have heard that when we got sick, God is sending us signals not to forget him. this show His compassion and loves. never that we realize many of us become close to Him during this time. It is also believed that sick is a time that our soul is being cleaned from the small sins (not the big sins as this can be curb through Taubat..) insyallah.

Thus don't get sad for being ill but think positive, enjoy this vedio from UNGU. I love this song so much..it touches my heart.

0 comments: