THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 16, 2008

my first day here..

Today is my 1st day here as a bloggers well I registered as a bloggers on 5th March 2007 ...yes you got it right! almost a year now.. well sometime i have so many things to write but i don.t know where to begin. Thanks to Lie (my best buddy) who taught me how to express what he things of certain aspect of life.

Reading his blog and see the response he got from readers tell me that blogging is all about information sharing and ways of expressing one thought.

To begin with i guess it would be nice to introduce myself. Just call me MIL. I have always wanted people to call me mil. I'm a Sabahan working in Petaling Jaya for almost 7 years now.

My grandmothers was a reporter in the her early days. She was the an incredible woman and was the 1st woman writer is sabah. she wrote for well known magazines in peninsular such as Wanita and many more.. ( I was small then cannot recall most of them.. ). two of her arts work had been published and shall remain as an important contribution at least to the state of Sabah. one of these days i will write tribute to her.. (i hope it would not bore you)

www.geocities.com/karyawanips/sajak.htm

Bare with me that I'm planning to wirte in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.. well that the only languages i know for now although i can converse in Brunei and Indonesian as well.. Kebetullan negara tetangaga..

okla that all for now...

0 comments: