THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 16, 2008

romantik


last nite i went to visit my best friend in JInjang ( well knowing him, he told us to pronounce the place as JenJeng.. more welcoming hehe). as we were having our dinner, we talk about the definition romantic.. well, sadly someone has to be alone for valentine.

I was telling him that being romantic "is not about dinning in fancy restaurant, candlelight dinner and stuff like".. because i can fake the mood..hehe try me .. but spending the quality time with the right person will automatically create that romantic surrounding..then .. makan nasi lemak kat warung tepi jalan can be romantic..."

Impatiently raze gave me his definition of being romantic, ROMEN atas katil dan bunyi katil TIK, TIK ....i guess i rest my case for the nite..

Raze- you always make me laugh walupun dlm sedih.....

pics- me and Bu Titik from kraton Jogja..I made her smile, jai, lie and iz eats your heart out...

0 comments: